Almond Breeze Barista Blend ‘Breezey travel’ voucher terms and conditions.
1.Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Icon International Communications Pty Ltd (ABN 13 093 738 348) of 439-441 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone: 02 8235 7600 on behalf of Almond Breeze, (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Almond Breeze Barista Blend ‘Breezey travel’ voucher promotion commences on 12th June 2019 at 09:00am and ends at 11:59pm AEDT/AEST on 19th July 2019 (“Promotional Period”). To enter individuals must contact Almond Breeze Barista Blend and BaristasforBaristas.com via email and tell them a bit about themselves, why they want the voucher and how much their travel and/or accommodation will cost. Each entry will be judged on the email pitch to us, judged against other entries for the same state. Winners will then be contacted via email.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Unlimited entries permitted per person, but entrants can win one travel voucher. Open to Australian residents only.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Each entry will be judged on the email pitch to us, judged against other entries for the same state. The winner will be notified by a direct message notifying them of the prize and requesting details. Cash will be transferred directly into the winner’s account via bank transfer.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each chosen winner will win a travel voucher for between $100-500.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize within 3 days after they have been contacted (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction.