Amazing baristas wanted at Footscray Milking Station, in Footscray, Victoria.
Highly skilled barista / cafe all rounder wanted for permanent shifts every week, over 3 to 4 days. Must be available on weekends to be considered. Latte art a must. Big volume confidence also a must. Young, eager to be an active and autonomous working member of the team is a must. Friendly and customer focused a must. Both waiting tables and making coffees are part of the role. They use Padre Coffee and La Marzocco machine.
Working hours are between 6:00am & 3:30pm
Please apply with your resume and a covering letter.
Cafe all-rounder with barista experience required for a casual 10-20 hour contract in the Glen Waverley area.
The Sunny and Thor Cafe is just a short walk from the Dandenong train station. They are situated on Harmony Square, between the Dandenong Library and the Council offices. They require a person that engages well with customers, pours great coffee and is also willing to help on various tasks as required, being part of a small team.
Ideally (but not limited to), this position would suit a tertiary student, seeking to earn some weekly income, where set hours each week can be arranged with reasonable flexibility to suit the requirements of both sides.
Must have coffee making experience and should live in the Greater Dandenong vicinity or at least close to direct public transport access corridors.
If you feel that you fit the profile, please apply with your resume.
The Re-Up in Moonee Ponds is looking for an experienced specialty coffee barista for 4-5 days a week until the end of January, with the possibility of ongoing employment thereafter.
– Must have 2+ years experience
– Must be experienced at dialing in, dosing/weighing, and have good latte art skills
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Must be friendly and have great communication skills
If you think you tick all the boxes please send some info about yourself including your experience.
Carbone’s cafe in Taylors Lakes are looking for a gun batista to join their team (part time or full time)
It is important that candidates have the following qualities:
– have minimum 2 years’ experience on a coffee machine
– must have sound understanding of coffee machine and grinder including adjusting going and extraction time
– gun barista skills
– able to make silky smooth milk every time
– eye and passion for detail
– able to do 3-5 kgs per day
– flexible around responsibilities and hours
– willing to get their hands dirty
– must be able to start shifts at 8am
– able to work minimum 20 hours per week
– fluent in english
– have great customer service skills
Please apply with your resume, references and any coffee art pics you would like to show.
Sublime is a wholesome food-based café/food store in Richmond that has recently opened a new store in Richmond within the building of one of their corporate clients.
Sublime are looking for a part time barista to fill this important customer-focused role.
The café is open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm. The position is currently part-time/casual, 8am-1.30pm approx. but as they have two other cafes, other shifts may be available.
It is critical that candidates have the following qualities:
– Love to work with people (customers and staff)
– Are efficient, proactive and can work independently
• Are flexible around responsibilities and hours
• Have an eye for detail, presentation and cleanliness
• Have very good barista experience
• Can work as part of a small team
• Willing to “get their hands dirty”
Sublime are a small business looking to grow and as a result other career opportunities will follow for the right people.
Please apply with your resume.
Sign up to get the latest Barista info