Roastress Coops and Founder Coffee Co. are teaming up to deliver a Kick-Ass Specialty Coffee Roasting Course!
Only 4 spots per course to ensure maximum time and attention can be given to all attendees
This course aims to provide Solid, Foundation Knowledge and Practical, Hands-on Experience in roasting Specialty Coffee for coffee industry professionals and even coffee enthusiasts looking to improve their current skills and knowledge.
Regardless of experience, through the set roasting task, this course is tailored to meet & satisfy all learning needs and skill sets.
The 2 day course will include:
– Green Bean Evaluation – region/origin, variety, process, screen size, moisture, density
– Roaster Operations – systems, procedures and protocols
– Roasting Process – principles of coffee roasting – key events/checkpoints, heat transfer & better understanding roast systems, chemical and physical reactions, RoR, development ratio, profile data analysis, manual profile logging & profile data logging with Cropster
– Roast Profiles and Degrees of Roast – espresso vs filter vs sample
– Measuring, Cupping and Interpreting/Analyzing Roast Results
DATE AND TIME
Sat. 3 November 2018
08:30 am – 17:00 pm AEST
Sun. 4 November 2018
08:30 am – 16:00 pm AEST
Founder Coffee Co.
281 Albert St
Brunswick, VIC 3056
Sign up to get the latest Barista info