Is your coffee tasting oily and rubbery? It could be that your equipment is missing out on some valuable maintenance that can be done in-house.
Join Jennifer, Proud Mary’s resident tech for this 2-hour professional development workshop where you learn how the major parts of the machine work together and how you can replace seals, springs, shower screens and diagnose common issues with an espresso machine to keep serving tasty coffee and elongate the life of your equipment.
During this class you will learn:
– What takes place between the tap and the group head.
– How different types of burrs affect coffee flavour and extraction.
– Learn how to replace common parts of the coffee equipment: seals, showers, springs, grinder blades (Mazzer Robur, EK).
– The value and how to introduce a regular cleaning and maintenance regime.
– And, we will troubleshoot common issues that you experience.
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, 7 June
9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Proud Mary Coffee Roasters
200 Wellington Street